Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Arrival


Hi guys,

finally I found a spot in the street where I can pick up a wireless-connection. Therefore here are the first impressions of the first three weeks of my semester in Sydney.

The flight was long, but alright. Emirates has heaps of movies, music and tv shows. I didn't even sleep very much, because I wanted to watch all Simpsons-Episodes, Friends-Episodes and all the other stuff...

I arrived in Sydney at 8 am and therefore had a whole day still to come, because I didn't want to go to bed, because I wanted to avoid the jet-lag. Therefore I stolled around the city and got to know the neighbourhood of the wake-up-hostel (that's where I stayed the first three nights). I tried to find my way to the university and I was astonished when I saw the awesome buildings. It looks really cool and it is very impressive.

Later on that day I met up with other germans and went to the opera house and had a beer at the bar. Since I was very tired I went home straight away.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home